4 bedroom | 2.5 bath | 3,573 sq. ft. | $425,000
Marketed by Bev Curtis- Bev & Co. House of Brokers Realty, Inc. | 573-864-5054
Why We Love This Home
1. The Location: 1261 Sunset Dr is situated in a highly desirable central Columbia location. Conveniently located just minutes from downtown, trails, University, Shelter Garden, and Russell Elementary.
2. The Floorplan: 1.5 story remodeled brick home offers a main floor Master Bedroom suite, with 3 oversized bedrooms upstairs. Formal Dining Room, Breakfast Room, Living Room, and cozy Hearth Room. Plus, the full unfinished basement offers endless opportunities for expansion, and could easily be finished to add more living space or bedrooms!
3. The Upgrades: Beautiful detail throughout, with fabulous updates! Gourmet Kitchen with high-end appliances, quartz counters, and pantry. Master Suite offers a walk-in closet, tile shower, jetted tub, and dual bowl vanity.
4. The Character: Loaded with charm! Gleaming wood floors, 2 fireplaces, dormer windows, and beautiful detailing on the staircase.
5. The Lot: Home sits impressively atop a hill overlooking a huge, double lot. Relax on the inviting front porch or back patio. Gorgeously landscaped yard with mature trees, offering plenty of privacy. Stately circle drive and 3 car garage.
❤️ Selling Your Home
Find out how to Love Your Listing with our unmatched marketing plan.