5 bedroom | 3 1/2 bath | 4,168 sq. ft. | $475,000
Why We Love This Home
1. Upgrades/Updates: The basement in this ranch walkout was recently finished to include 2 conforming bedrooms, full bathroom, family room and rec room.
2. The Floorplan: Spacious double door entry, opening to tall vaulted ceilings in the living room with lots of natural light and good flow. The kitchen looks right into hearth room, breakfast room, and covered porch, giving this home a warm and cozy feel. You will love how the walk-in closet in master suite connects to the bathroom and utility room to make laundry super convenient. Jack N' Jill bath with dual bowl vanity connects the 2 main level bedrooms.
3. The Lot: Tucked away on a culdesac, this lot offers seclusion and serenity with wooded backdrop and level backyard with plush grass! Enjoy from your covered porch or lower level back patio!
4. Amenities: Old Hawthorne offers many amenities including golf, pool, clubhouse, dining, and a fitness center. Additional fee to enjoy full membership of the club not included in HOA dues.
5. Location: 6504 Rippling Water Way is a straight shot to downtown Columbia and The District. You get the benefit of being close to dining, shopping, parks, and entertainment. Also, a quick jump to Highway 63 and I-70!
❤️ Selling Your Home
Find out how to Love Your Listing with our unmatched marketing plan.